What does the High Priestess card mean?
Here is a pithy meaning for the High Priestess:
“Intuition [is] the subtle knowing without ever having any idea why you know it.” — Sophy Burnham (author of The Art of Intuition)
- They listen to that inner voice.
- They take time for solitude.
- They create.
- They practice mindfulness.
- They observe everything.
- They listen to their bodies.
- They connect deeply with others.
- They pay attention to their dreams.
- They enjoy plenty of down time.
- They mindfully let go of negative emotions.
I recommend you read the article to better understand what these things are and how they can help you tap into your own intuition more effectively.
Note: Each of these pithy Tarot meanings is just one facet of its card. Find more of them on my Card Meanings page. Also, get my Pithy Tarot eBook or the FREE app that uses my pithy Tarot meanings … and LIKE my Pithy Tarot Facebook page!