What does the Seven of Wands mean?
Here are some pithy meanings for the Seven of Wands:
The image on the Seven of Wands suggests the concept of fighting a common enemy. As such, this card can suggest any of the following pithy meanings:
- “A common danger unites even the bitterest of enemies.” — Aristotle
- A common enemy unites people, even if that common enemy is imaginary.
- Are you united by common interests or merely by a common enemy?
- Having a common enemy does not make you friends.
- Politics makes strange bedfellows because a common enemy unites people.
- Better to fight a common enemy than each other.