The Moon card suggests a way to live a happier life
There are many ways to use Tarot cards beyond the well-known process of doing a traditional reading. Here’s a way to create a happier life today using a bit of advice from the Moon card.
The following is a quote that I use as one of my pithy meanings for the Moon card:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” — Albert Einstein
This seems to be a rather strange thing for Einstein—a man whose very name is synonymous with genius—to have said, right? However, as I noted in my blog post that explained this pithy meaning, knowledge is limited to what we now know and understand, but imagination is unlimited. Imagination can lead us to new discoveries and thus, to new knowledge. In addition, it’s fun.
Today’s happiness advice is to exercise your imagination. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read an imaginative story or watch an imaginative movie. Science Fiction or Fantasy work for me, but there might be an imaginative genre that works better for you. Perhaps mythology or fairy tales?
- Write an imaginative story, if that’s something you are able to do. In fact, even if this is something you’ve never done before but you have considered trying it, then today’s the day for it!
- If there are clouds in the sky where you are, look up at them and imagine what they look like: An elephant? A butterfly? Things like that.
- Imagine a better future for yourself. Think about where you would like your life to be in the near future. Then close your eyes and imagine yourself in a scene where you have arrived at that desired future.
- Pull another Tarot card and make up a story about what is going on in it. In other words, if it were an illustration for a story, what would the story be?
- Do a visualization with a Tarot card. If you would like to see an example of this, I have created one for the Fool and another for the High Priestess
Many of these suggestions from the cards about how to live a happier, more fulfilled life were inspired by my pithy Tarot meanings and others by material in my book, The Soul’s Journey. So if you like them, you might also like my books, The Soul’s Journey and Pithy Tarot. Also, for more Tarot messages, LIKE my Tarot Facebook page.
For a list of all my “Tarot and Happiness” posts see my article titled Find Happiness with Tarot Cards.